Latest Party and Wedding Wear Gown Dresses 2017-2018
Trends tend to find their way back into our heart every few years. Some trends last longer than others and some do not. Some we want to keep on following while some we do not. The Pakistani fashion designers keep delighting us with new designs and styles every season. As the competition rises every year, every season; designers have brought some new and unique designs that have left everyone amazed. May it be the top designers of the industry or the fresh new entrants, Pakistan is not short of talent in every field out there.
Every year, you get to experience and see the trends shifting and extending. One trend has surely become more of a stable fashion style now and that is long, lovely gowns. You’ll find them everywhere these days, at parties, casual gatherings, formal functions, weddings and so many more occasions. As it has been seen, women prefer wearing longer shirts and dresses since they are more graceful and elegant. And these full length dresses are not only loved in the Middle East but it has been part of the western culture for hundred of years, especially on formal events like evening parties.
Full length gowns in so many styles are favorite around the globe. And the rich culture of Pakistan makes it all the more interesting. Looking at the gowns that have been trending in the market lately, we have tailed gowns, straight ones, front-open gowns, gowns with jumpsuits, bottom V-shaped gowns, loose-fitted gowns and so many more. Women have started experimenting with colors more now, which has given them the liberty to try out combinations that they thought were risky before.
Why go on with the same old boring combos when you can make dressing so much more fun? Blacks and whites are classic color that blend in so well no matter whichever fashion comes and goes. However, there are some colors that are not commonly worn by women. And mostly, we see a pattern of similar colored clothes when we take an occasion in mind. Well, that is about to change because you are going to love the stunning fusion of colors in the latest party and wedding wear gown dresses 2017-2018 for women. Let’s take a look at the best party and wedding wear collections by top Pakistani designers.
Pakistani Gown Style Dresses 2017 for Wedding and Party Wear
This year, the designers have gone for a ravishing combination of both soft and warm colors. You can see the lovely vibrancy of hues throughout their collection of latest party and wedding wear gown dresses 2017. Stylish and fancy gowns proposed by the designers this year have beautiful embroidery infused with the essence of modernity by adding embellishments. And the high consistency of quality is what assures that you can always count on this brand to make your day!
- Wearing long gowns with front open on bridal dresses never go out of fashion. This is an amazing deep red gown having intricate embroidery on the neck and fine detailed work through the panels of the gown thus creating a royal and regal look.
2. This beige colored gown with beautiful embroidery through out the gown looks ravishing when wore on maroon gharara or lehenga. The sleeves of the gown are filled with adorable sequins work giving a glitzy look.
3. This breathtaking bridal gown has detailed embroidery. The designer has added a lot of sequins and chandi work which is making it more dramatic and dapper. Have a look on the bridal lehenga choli dresses 2016.
4. Deep V-necked gown with huge motifs looks really royal. You can wear it on maxi or with long shirt to create a sophisticated look. See here latest maxi dresses and anarkali frocks 2016.
5. Chiffon gown over a short shirt and straight trousers can be your perfect choice for party wear. The gown is further embellished with the tassels and light embroidery on the neck. Check more party dresses 2016 by Zahra Ahmad.
6. This fully embroidered floral gown looks heavenly when wore with palazzo pants or huge flared pants. The gown has beautiful mesh work of tilla, sequins and embroidery. Also, check out the latest collection of boutique style fancy dresses 2016.
7. Dull orange gown with hand embroidery on the entire gown is giving an elegant look. You can pair it up with palazzo pants and short shirt to go on any party or even on a wedding party of your friend.
8. This design is a tasteful blend of royalty and grace with a touch of modernity. The cape of the gown has intricate embroidery and is further embellished with buttons. You can wear this dress on formal gatherings.
9. This off white gown is perfect for party wear as it has light embroidery on the sleeves and intricate patterns on the entire gown. See some other party wear dresses for more ideas.
10. This peach colored gown with fine detailed embroidery further enhanced with sequins, nakshi and beads looks amazing. You can wear it with straight cigarette pants or capris. It is perfect to go on a wedding ceremony.
11. Orange colored gown with geometrical patterns is a must have on those casual days where you want to go for a simple yet modern and trendy look. For evening parties, take a glimpse on Maria B evening wear dresses 2016.
12. Green colored gown with front open looks really adorable on short shirt and you can wear it on regular days when you are going out on job or any office gathering.
13. Looking for something chic and stylish? Then you should definitely go for this dual shaded gown with beautiful patterns on the border and the intricate embroidery on the entire gown.
14. This grey colored embroidered gown looks extremely dapper when it is contrasted with deep orange shirt. You can wear it on any formal occasions and parties.
15. This super stylish silk gown with black patches and embroidery on the border gives a very elegant look. You can pull this look on any party. See more silk dresses 2016 by designer Sobia Nazir.
16. This floral embroidered white gown looks luxurious and you can wear it on occasions like engagement or nikkah ceremony. This gown is wore best with bright colored lehenga. Also, check out the latest designs of bridal engagement dresses 2016.
17. Pastel colored short gown on shirt and trouser gives a classy look. It has geometrical patterns on it and you can wear it on any party. Watch here the new collection of Pakistani party wear dresses and frocks 2016.
18. This soft toned short gown on long shirt and straight trousers gives a sophisticated look. You can wear it on any girly gatherings.
19. This fresh and vibrant colored gown speaks voluminous. You can wear it on plain white shirt and trouser to create a chic and classy look.
20. Digital printed gown on knee-length shirt and trouser looks simple yet versatile and you can rock this dress on casual days where you want to remain in your comfort zone.
21. What a lovely dress it is! Dull gold dress with the cut-work and embroidered dupatta. All the ladies can pull off this look on the weddings.
22. Just look at this elegant bridal look. The latest cut-work is used on the gown and sleeves which has given it a traditional touch.
Wearing gowns is really trendy. From weddings to parties to straight regular days, you can pull them off with any look. In bridal dresses, gowns are kept at long-length and are complimented with heavy embroidery. In party dresses, gowns are knee-length and they are mostly in soft tones of pink, blue or grey.
Ladies, next time you decide to design those unstitched dresses in your wardrobe. Make sure you check these party wear gown dresses for women 2017.