Pimples are every girl’s nightmare! It is one of the biggest things that can go wrong before you go out to any occasion, event, or gathering. Worry not! Because we have 20 best and simple ways to get rid of pimples overnight.
It is just dreadful and scary when we discover pimples popping their nasty heads on the surface of our skin, and to make it even worse, and they are quite stubborn to disappear. So, try out these remedies at home and save yourself from the pain and trouble of dealing with these awful pimples!
Sqeezing pimple might feel very relaxing and tempting, but it is not a good idea at all. It might result in more swelling, and more pimple might pop out because of bacteria on the skin. It is better to leave your spot alone and try some simple home remedies.
20 Effective Ways to Get Rid of Pimples with Simple Ingredients
A pimple is a little blemish. Pimples create when sebaceous organs, or oil organs, obstructed and contaminated, prompting swollen, red sores loaded up with discharge. They are well on the way to happen around adolescence, yet they can occur at any age. Otherwise called spots or zits, pimples are a piece of skin break out.
1- Filtered Water Ice Cubes
The easiest and most natural way of fighting pimples is ice. The filtered water ice cubes will also get rid of excess oil and dirt from your skin. You can keep on repeating this until the spot subsides. It is a best summer skincare tip for flawless skin.
- Apply ice on the inflamed skin for a few seconds will prevent redness.
- Rub in circular motions to heal swelling by increasing blood flow to that part of the skin.
- Repeat this method twice a week.
2- Fresh Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Pimples
Lemon is also a great way to get rid of pimples. It is rich in Vitamin C and thus has an oil-absorbing property which dries out the pimple. Always use fresh lemons or freshly squeezed lemon juice. Also, review the best beauty tips for all skin types.
- Use a small cotton ball for its application if you are using lemon juice.
- You can directly rub a peeled lemon on your skin gently.
- You can also add one tsp of cinnamon powder with one tbsp of lemon juice for an overnight application.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning.
3- Steam and Towel to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight
Talking of natural ways to quickly treat pimples, steam is very useful in getting rid of excess oil and dirt by opening your pores. Cool down your face after steaming to shrink the open pores back to their normal size.
- Grab a bowl of hot water and keep your face near it.
- Cover your head and face with a towel to let the steam reach your face.
- Wash your face afterward and get acne-free glowing skin!
4- Salicylic Acid
Salicylic acid is effective against killing bacteria that causes zits. But remember not to use too much of it too often. It also helps rejuvenate your skin by shedding dead skin cells and supporting the growth of new fresh skin.
- Wash your skin with a mild soap.
- Apply the salicylic acid to your skin with a cotton ball.
- Leave the solution on for 5 mins.
- Rinse the solution with lukewarm water.
5- Garlic Cloves
Garlic is one of your best shots at fighting pimples. It has anti-fungal, anti-oxidant, anti-viral, and anti-septic properties that help eliminate bacteria from your skin. Garlic is enriched with sulfur that quickly heals pimples. You can also use garlic for an overnight application. Also, check out herbal tips for glowing skin.
- Cut a clove of garlic in half.
- Rub it gently on your pimple for five minutes.
- Wash it off with simple water.
6- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider Vinegar is highly successful in getting rid of pimples overnight. It is very effective and has no prominent side effects. So, you can try this for pimples easily.
- All you need to do is grab a small cotton ball, dab it in the apple cider vinegar.
- Apply it to the affected area gently.
- Go to sleep and wash it off the next morning!
7- Aspirin Tablets or Powder
An aspirin powder has also shown success in getting rid of pimples, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. You can either crush some aspirin tablets or you can buy powdered form from the chemist.
- Make a paste with aspirin, water, and honey.
- Use a Q-Tip to cover your pimple and let the paste dry.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
8- Baking soda
Baking soda is effective in getting rid of dead skin cells from your face. It is effective but always use it in a minimum quantity to avoid irritation and redness.
- You can make a paste with baking soda and water.
- Apply this on the pimple and let it sit for not more than 20 seconds.
- Then wash it off and dry your skin gently.
9- White Toothpaste
Toothpaste can also be used to treat pimples. But remember only to use white toothpaste and never use the gel toothpaste because it may cause more skin problems.
- Apply toothpaste to the affected area.
- You can either leave it overnight or repeat the process after 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with plain water and pat dry your skin gently.
- You may use it with ice for better results.
10- Potato Slab to Get Rid of Pimples
Potatoes are enriched with phosphorus, potassium, raw protein, enzymes, Vitamin C, sulfur, and starch. So, they can work wonders on acne-prone and acne-affected skin.
- All you need to do it get a raw potato.
- Make its pulp by grating it and apply it on your pimples.
- Wash it off after 20 min.
11- Cucumber and Lemon
Cucumbers are effective against reducing redness because of their anti-inflammatory properties. Lemon is also beneficial and its properties get enhanced when combined with cucumber.
- You need to grate a cucumber finely.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to it.
- Then apply this mixture to the inflamed area and enjoy the outcomes!
12- Oatmeal and Honey to Get rid of Pimples
Oatmeal and honey is perfect for your skin and is a remedy for pimple-free skin. It facilitates the healing process by its natural anti-biotic properties, and it also effectively fights infections. It is the best pimple treatment for oily skin.
- It would be best to have 2/3rd of a cup of boiling water and one cup of oatmeal.
- Mix these two and let it cool completely.
- Then add a 1/4th of a cup of honey and make sure it mixes well.
- You can apply it with a small cotton ball and wash it off with lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
13- Egg Whites Mask
Eggs are rich in protein, as we all may know, and we are also well acquainted with their benefits for our skin and hair. You can use egg whites to get rid of pimples. Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Egg whites are also very useful for removing blackheads naturally.
- To do so, separate the egg whites.
- Use your fingers to apply it on your affected skin.
- Leave it for the whole night and wash it off in the morning.
14- Sandalwood & Rose Water
Another remedy for zit-free skin is rose water and sandalwood mix. Add a few drops of milk for moisturizing purposes. You can substitute sandalwood with either crushed cucumbers or fuller’s earth. You can also use the remedy in your skin whitening facial at home.
- Take 2 tsp of rose water and 1 tsp of sandalwood powder.
- Make a paste of these two and apply them to your skin.
- Let it stay on your face during the night and wash it in the morning.
15- Salt & Olive Oil
Sea salt and olive oil can help you get rid of these dreadful pimples. You will be surprised by the positive results in the morning. It is a very mild and simple method with everyday ingredients.
- You need to take some olive oil.
- Take one teaspoon of sea salt and two tablespoons of warm water.
- Mix these two and use a Q-Tip to apply the mixture to the affected areas.
- Then wash it off. You can use ice after washing your face for better results.
16- Neem Leaves & Turmeric
Turmeric and neem both have natural antibiotic properties that help in killing bacteria. To take advantage of these gifts of nature, you need to make a paste of these two contents and apply it on the affected area.
- Take crushed leaves and 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Make a paste of these two ingredients.
- Wash it off after some time and enjoy clear skin!
17- Calamine Lotion
Calamine lotion is a highly effective astringent that helps in getting rid of pimples fast and quick. It has been used for decades to remove acne scars easily at home. You can easily get this from any chemist or pharmacy.
- First, cleanse your face and make sure it is clean.
- Then apply calamine lotion on the pimples and go to bed.
- Wash it off the next morning and see how great it works!
18- Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel is one of the most beneficial plants in the world. It can be used to heal any skin and hair problem practically. It is very commonly available in the market and you can even grow it at home. Check out face packs for skin whitening for glowing and flawless skin.
- Extract aloe vera gel from its plant.
- Apply that gel onto the affected areas.
- Let it stay on your face for a couple of minutes.
- Then wash it off with water.
19- Chamomile Tea to Get Rid of Pimples
Chamomile is another one of the natural remedies to eliminate pimples. What you need to do is make chamomile tea, preferably a strong cup. It will not only get rid of the pimple but will also make sure that it does not leave any scars.
- Take chamomile tea in a bowl.
- Take either a cotton swab or a soft, clean piece of cloth.
- Apply the tea on your face and leave it overnight.
20- Banana Peel and Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil removes the bacteria and microbes from your skin with its anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties. It also decreases the redness around your pimples. Banana peels have antimicrobial properties, and this has proven to help treat pimples.
- Use a Q-Tip to apply a little tea tree oil on the affected skin.
- Take a banana, peel it off and gently rub the peel on the affected area.
- Hopefully, it will help your pimples disappear soon!
Lastly, but the most important thing is that you need to make sure that your skin is clean because oil and impurities cause pimple in the first place. You must wash your face properly before sleeping every night because all other remedies may not work if you do not keep your skin squeaky clean!