It has been observed that the fashion of hair straightening is very in, now a days. Girls are expending a lot of money on acquiring their tresses straight by different means. But eventually they are shedding the nourishment and damaging the consistency of their hair just because of the fact that this procedure contains plenty of chemicals which are very hazardous for their locks.
6 Best Ways To Straighten Hair Naturally At Home
Here I’m highlighting some super easy natural therapies to obtain straight hair effortlessly at home without ruining them. The major advantage of homemade remedies is that they are pure and will never harm your hair. So, must try them sitting at your home to save time and money. Finally its time to showcase your natural straight locks.
Olive Oil & Egg
- Olive Oil – 2 tsp
- Egg – 2
- First of all take 2 eggs and mix them nicely.
- Then add 2 teaspoon of olive oil in it and blend them properly.
- Now with the help of brush apply this paste on your hair.
- Leave it for few hrs until it becomes dry.
- Rinse it off well by using shampoo.
- This will surely straighten your tresses and will give better nutrition to them.
- Use it once a week and you will see good results.
Multani Mitti, Egg & Rice Flour
- Multani Mitti (fuller earth) – 1 cup
- Egg – 1
- Rice Flour – 5 tsp
- Mix all the above ingredients well and make a thick paste.
- Before applying this mixture, first brush your locks accurately with the help of wide comb to eliminate tangles.
- Now apply this mixture while brushing your hair and try to maintain them straight.
- Leave it for almost 1-2 hrs to dry it thoroughly.
- Wash your locks well by using shampoo.
- To get good results, use this mixture at least once in a week to straighten your locks properly.
(Note: Oil hair over a night before using this paste)
Warm Coconut Oil
- Warm Coconut Oil – as required
- Heat some coconut oil as needed and implement on your head.
- Leave it for 1 hour by concealing your tresses with the help of warm towel.
- After that, wash your locks with shampoo and once again hide them for 5-10 minutes.
- Allow them to get dry up naturally or you can also use dryer.
- At the conclusion, you will observe your locks are shiny and straight naturally.
- Use it twice a week for finer outcome.
Milk & Water
- Milk – 1/3 cup
- Water – 1/3 cup
- Take equal quantities of milk and water and store it in any kind of spray bottle.
- Shake it well.
- Before applying, clear away your tangles with the help of wide brush so that every single hair gets coated.
- Now spray it throughout your tresses and spread mixture correctly.
- Leave it for 1 hour to fully dry it.
- By making use of shampoo, rinse your tresses.
- After washing, you will definitely feel change and obtain sleek and straight hair.
- The straightening result will not end up till you rinse your tresses next time.
- Use it twice a week to get best results.
Coconut Milk & Lime Juice:
- Coconut Milk – 1/3 cup
- Lime Juice – 3 tsp
- To acquire coconut milk, mince the coconut and gather the milk of it.
- Add 3 tsp of lime juice in it.
- Beat them well until it covert into a creamy texture.
- Freeze the paste for one day.
- Next day implement this cream over your scalp and massage nicely with the help of finger tips.
- Hide your locks properly by using warm towel.
- Keep it for 1 hour and then rinse it off, you will see the result.
- Use it twice a week and you will notice that how quickly your locks will get glossy and straight.
Honey & Milk
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1/3 cup
- Add milk in any sort of spray bottle and then spray it over your hair.
- Wash it off after 45 minutes.
- Milk by itself make your locks smooth and straight.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey and apply it over your hair by using brush.
- Keep it for 30-45 minutes and then rinse it well.
- Honey can make wavy and dry hair controllable.
- Homemade Shampoo for Thinning Hair
- Homemade Facial Masks for Freckles & Dark Skin
- DIY Facial Mask for Anti-Aging Skin
- Tips for Chapped, Dark & Dry Lips
- Useful Tips for Glowing Skin
- Best Skin Whitening Tips
- Home Remedies for Acne
- DIY Homemade Natural Pink Lip Gloss