First of all I will let you know about the meaning of Anti-Aging. So, the question is what is Anti-Aging? Anti-Aging is the study of reducing, delaying or retarding the process of aging to prolong both the average and maximum life expectancy. Our bodies are composed of cells and when these cells are deceased, aging takes place. As a young adult or child, our body cells are long lasting, potent and can produce new cells. But with the passage of time, the capability to make new cells lessens, cell death ensues and the aging process arises. To get rid of freckles and dark skin you can also read some useful tips here: Homemade Natural Facial Masks
Fresh Cranberries generate an appearance across thanksgiving and majority of the people are acquiring them to present as a dish. Before making a mask for your face, keep one important thing in your mind that always use fresh cranberries to get good results. This mask includes Vitamin A and C which are very effective and beneficial for skin. Cranberries fight against wrinkles and acne scars and they also assist you to maintain your skin glowing and moisturized.
Best & Easy DIY Cranberry Anti-Aging Face Mask
Before using the mask on your face, first check it on your sensitive area i.e inner arm to ensure that either you can endure the ingredients or not. To apply mask, first rinse your face well to erase any dust or makeup and then dry it fully. Now apply this mask on your face beginning from your chin and shifting your way up by taking good care to secure your eyes. Leave this mask for 20 minutes and then wash it off well with warm water.
- Fresh Cranberries – 1 cup
- Seedless Fresh Red Grapes – 1 cup
- Grapefruit Juice – 2 teaspoons
- Unflavored Gelatine – 1 envelope
- Step 1: First wash the grapes and cranberries well, then place all the ingredients in a blender and mix until they convert into paste.
- Step 2: Cover this paste and put in the freezer for 35 – 45 minutes to make it hard.
- Step 3: Take the mixture from fridge and place it at room temperature for just 10 minutes.
- Step 4:Â Now you are on the final step. Drag your hair aside from your face and then apply this paste on clear skin. Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it well with warm water. Finally you have done !!
You Should Also See:
- Makeup Guide for all Occasions
- Makeup Ideas for Green Eyes
- Eyeshadow Ideas for Blue Eyes
- Steps of Eyes Makeup
- Lip Care Tips
- Home Remedies for Acne