Best Home Remedies For Removing Blackheads Naturally
A very embarrassing and quite irritating condition for a person is to have black heads on face. They look so ugly that they spoil the beauty and look of your face. Blackheads are basically the black small spots appearing on the face and very often neck, chest and back of body. Most of the people face this problem and want to get rid of them as soon as possible. But getting rid of them might not be as easy as it seems. In order to know how to get rid of the blackheads, the first important thing is to know the basic reasons behind black heads.
Main Causes of Blackheads
Oily skin is the main reason behind skin problems such as pimples and blackheads. Other factors responsible for them on face include improper and bad hygiene, extreme weather conditions and too much pollution. So, in order to get rid of the blackheads you need to avoid these problems to refrain from having black heads altogether.
Useful Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Many different types of remedies and treatments are effective in reference to blackheads. But, not all types of remedies are helpful for all skin types. However, the homemade remedies and treatments are effective for all skin types even the sensitive ones. So, Here are mentioned some most useful and best home remedies for removing blackheads naturally.
- One common ingredient mostly used for getting rid of blackheads is lemon. It is a very useful ingredient that has no side effect on skin and helps you get rid of the black heads as soon as possible and permanently. Lemon juice can be directly applied on the affected area. Another way is to mix lemon juice with groundnut oil, ground drumstick pod and ground cinnamon.
- Turmeric is another effective ingredient used to get rid of blackheads. Mixing turmeric powder with mint juice and applying over the affected area helps in treating the black heads within two to three days.
- Among the best home remedies to remove blackheads naturally, another helpful ingredient is honey. Mixing honey with cinnamon powder makes a paste that can be applied to the affected area twice or three times a day.
- Aloe Vera can also be used for skin treatment. The gel that comes out from the Aloe Vera plant is among the best remedies for getting rid of blackheads naturally as well as to cure all other skin problems.
- Some other ingredients that can help you to treat black heads include rose water, almonds, eggs, honey, green tea, potatoes, cinnamon, turmeric, reddish seeds, iodine Epsom salt and plenty of water.