Hair growth therapies are one of the finest tactics to eradicate breakage, dropping and thinning, to refrain from prospective hair loss and to assure maximum hair progression. But the question is aren’t these products and medications that promote quick hair growth costly? The answer is yes! Just because they are pricey you don’t even purchase them. Indeed, there are plenty of natural growth remedies you can easily make at your home by using herbs, vital oils and even vegetables and fruits.
The simple and easy hair growth remedy that I am about to explore right now is absolutely worth examining out. Finally, I have discovered a recipe named as “Natural Homemade Coconut Milk Shampoo”Â that I am satisfied with. It does not depart my hair oily, twisted and damage. This recipe will surely help you to get rid of hair loss and enable optimum hair growth. It really works I just love it.
Best Homemade Natural Shampoo For Thinning Hair
- Organic Coconut Milk – 1/4 cup
- Pure Castile Soap – 1/3 cup
- Vitamin E Oil (optional) – 1/2 teaspoon
- Essential Oils ( combination of lavender, orange, peppermint, rosemary oils) – 20 drops
- If you have dry hair then add 1/2 teaspoon of Almond or Olive Oil (optional).
- Add all the above mentioned ingredients in any kind of jar or bottle.
- Shake nicely to blend.
- Keep in bath for about a month.
- Shake well before every time you use.
- Use almost a tsp each time you shampoo.
- That’s all you have done to make your own natural shampoo easily at home.
- Homemade Facial Mask for Anti-Aging
- Home Remedies for Acne
- Natural Lip Care Tips
- Best Skin Whitening Tips
- Useful Tips for Glowing Skin
- Homemade Natural Facial Masks