Best & Stylish Bob Hairstyles For Women 2015 | Latest Bob Haircuts | BestStylo.com
Hair is the thing in oneâ€™s personality which defines the personality to large extent so the hair cut to be carried should be that which suits your personality. Today as trends are always changing and everybody wants to look fashionable and stunning so to cope with these trends and to look presentable on every event one has to take care about the every aspect of fashion and among this how could the hair style be neglected. Hair styles are also changing with time and also change with the season and the culture or traditions of an area, but â€œBobâ€ is a classic haircut that will never go out of style. To flatter anyone, Bob hairstyle is definitely there with so many ways and lengths to wear a graceful look.
According to Eva Scrivo:
“The bob originated during World War, I as woman joined the workforce and no longer had time for pin curls and straightening irons. Cropped hair became badge of freedom, rebellion, and independence for working women.”
Now question arises that who can wear the Bob?
Anyone with a good jaw line and neck will look nice in a bob.
If you want to look gorgeous and stylish with Bob hair cut, here are some tips to follow:
- A long Bob is a better option for you if you have a round face.
- Bobs work best if you have thin to medium hair.
- For curly hairs, Bob will turn into triangle unless it gets layers cut and ends are texturized.
- If you have healthy fine hair and have no idea for hair cut just ask your stylist for “Graduated Bob” haircut.
- In this haircut, stacked layers are cut shorter in the back and are cut longer in the front that give your hair a graceful look.
There are many Best & Stylish Bob Hairstyles For Women 2015Â for all face shapes. So, it is also perfect for older women. A long Bob is the big trend now a days because it has neither too long hair nor too short. It works effectively on both straight and wavy locks as well. Long Bobs are also best for round faces.
In celebrities, like Brooklyn Decker and Jennifer Aniston Long Bob is popular.
Bob is a sign of modernity and is adopted by many celebrities. Well known Bob wearers were actresses like Clara Bow and Joan Crawford.