HOME REMEDIES FOR ACNE | HOW TO GET RID OF ACNE | BestStylo.com
Acne is a skin problem that attacks many people all over the world. Now a days acne is a major problem among every teenager either girl or a boy. However it is very shameful for those people who suffer. So, the question is how to get rid of acne? It could be simply cured by using 100% natural products that are definitely available at your home. Here I am going to share best home remedies for acne treatment. If you are suffering from acne problem then I personally suggest you people to follow these simple home remedies to get rid of acne.
HOME REMEDIES FOR ACNE | HOW TO GET RID OF ACNE
- Make a mixture of Â jaiphal (nutmeg) with pure milk (unboiled) and apply this paste on infected areas. Wash it well after two hours. Pimples fade away without causing any spot.
- One of the best treatment of acne is lemon juice. First of all smoothly moisten the affected places with warm water. Then make cotton ball,dip it in lemon juice and apply it on suffering areas. Leave it overnight on your face and wash it well with warm water in the morning. Remember always use fresh lemon juice.
- Mint juice is also a good home remedy to cure acne. Â Apply mint juice on disturbed areas and leave it for whole night to reduce pimples.
- Oranges are not just beneficial for health but you can also use orange peels as a treatment for acne too. Smash the peels and then add several drops of water in it. Mix it well to make a paste. After that apply this paste on your pimples and leave it for 20 minutes. When it becomes dry wash it off.
- Make a mixture of turmeric powder with neem leaves and apply it on your pimples. Leave it for almost half an hour and then wash it.
- Make a paste of methi leaves and apply it your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash it. Do the same procedure every night.
- Make a mixture of rose water & lime juice with equal amount. Â Then apply this on infected areas and after 15 minutes wash it off.
- Tomato pulp is another best home remedy to reduce pimples. Â Apply tomato pulp on your face and leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it well.
- Take several drops of rose water and mix it well with sandalwood. Â Now apply this mixture on your face and wash it off after 20 minutes.