Maintaining beauty and style are the common and most important issues of the present world and all girls want to look beautiful. People notice every part of your body and everything is included in your personality. Thus, it is important to pay attention to the beauty and styling of every part of your body. The beauty of nails is becoming equally important as any other part. Many latest nail art ideas are being introduced for fashion conscious ladies. The two most common ones are manicure and pedicure which are done to make hands and feet look tidy and beautiful. But the question is how to do a professional manicure and pedicure at home? No need to be panic at all!! Here are mentioned the things required and simple steps for doing professional manicure and pedicure at home.
- Warm water in bowl
- Nail cutter
- Foot filer
- Nail filer
- Cotton pads
- Massage lotion or cream
- Wood stick
- Nail polish remover
- Transparent nail paint
- Hand towel
- Finger brush
- Sponge or pumice stone
Steps of Manicure
Follow the following easy and simple steps to get professional manicure at home:
- Wash the hands.
- Remove the old nail polish with the help of a good nail polish remover and cotton balls. Use moistened cotton balls to wipe it away.
- Use a nail cutter and then nail filer for cutting and filing the nails.
- Buff the nails appropriately. Avoid too much buffing as it can make the nails thin and weak.
- Get some warm water in a bowl and add some shampoo in it. Massage your hands with cream and then soak the hands in warm water having shampoo which softens the cuticles and helps in removing them easily.
- After soaking hands, softly rub your hands with the help of sponge to remove any dirt or dead skin.
- Now dry your hands by using towel.
- With the help of wood stick, smoothly push the cuticles in backward direction.
- Apply the base coat on nails.
- Apply the desired color in two thin and proper coats. Let it become dry and then apply the top transparent coat on nails.
- If there are color smudges, then clean them up with cotton balls or tissue.
- The manicure is done and completed.
Steps of Pedicure
- Fill some warm water in a bath tub and add some shampoo in it. Along with shampoo you can also add some salt, vinegar and lemon juice. Soak your feet in this water for almost 15 minutes.
- Remove the old existing nail paint if any of it is present.
- Cut your nails and then trim and also buff the nails.
- Use a filer or pumice stone to file the heels and give them a neat look.
- Soak the feet in the warm water containing shampoo for some time. If the nails are yellow, you can also add some oils and lemon juice, but this depends on the requirements of your feet.
- Wipe and clean your feet and push the cuticles behind. Use a stick to remove dirt from the nails gently and softly.
- Use a good massage cream and massage your feet for about 10 to 15 minutes or more as per requirement of your feet.
- Apply a single coat of the desired nail paint, and let it stand for drying.
- Apply the second coat and then apply top transparent coat.
- The professional pedicure is completed.
- Best Facial Hair Removal Tips
- Natural Fairness Tips for Oily Skin
- Home Remedies for Blackheads
- Pimple Treatments for Oily Skin