The Super Easy Waterfall Braid – Step By Step Hairstyle Tutorial
Hey Girls!! Today I have come up with “The Super Easy Waterfall Braid – Step By Step Hairstyle Tutorial ” to let you know how to create this stunning hairstyle. In order to achieve this look, just abide by the steps given below and I hope you will absolutely love this hairstyle.
Ten Easy Steps:
- Get started with french plait or braid above right ear as shown in first picture.
- Now begin the waterfall section by tugging the left hair strand into the center.
- From top of the head, get hair and tug it in the center similarly as done in second step.
- On right side, pick up the strand and fall it downwards.
- After that, grab the area of your hair which is exactly in the back of strand you fallen.
- Next, position this area into the center portion of braid, then ongoing this procedure functioning in the direction of left side of your scalp.
- After you arrive at left side, shed the hair strand down on right side same as told in fourth step.
- Now cover the left hair strand above the center part.
- With the help of bobby pin, safe the strand in its location.
- Lastly, conceal the pin with the help of some other hair and you are done!
See the image below to understand well about the steps mentioned above.