Easy Hairstyles For Eid 2016-2017 Step By Step Tutorials | BestStylo.com
Eid is a religious Festival of Muslims and everyone is busy in preparation for Eid day. Eid is another name of emotion, happiness, enjoyment or fun. All the Muslim girls and boys try their level best to appear stylish and stunning on this lovely event. They desire to be dressed up just like princess and prince. Eid dress has its own value but if you have chosen an outstanding hairstyle that fits you, then I must say that you have celebrated your occasion with passion and style.
Many people neglect their hair and pay focus on their clothes, jewelry and makeup. They think that good hairstyle is not so important because it will not make them more beautiful. But they are wrong! Your hairstyle can make or break how you look. Nobody will look good even in the most fabulous dresses if their hair is greasy and unwashed. All hairstyle not suits with your face shape. It’s better to make hairstyle that looks perfect with your whole appearance. And for making your Eid easy, we are here to discuss some of the Simple and Easy Hairstyles for Eid 2017-2018 Step by Step Tutorials.
Latest Eid Hairstyle Tutorials for Girls and Women 2017-2018
Hairstyles play an important role to enhance the beauty and it also reflects the personality of every person. On any event, girls will be concentrated more on makeup, dress, jewelry etc but forget to focus on hairstyle. This mistake badly affects on their personality and gives them dull look. So, don’t ever forget to style your hair. There are many types of hair such as long, short, curly, frizzy and wavy. Each and Every hair type want different and unique hairstyle. Braids are making appearance on the fashion market. We are watching the braid style both on and off the fashion shows.
Now I am going to present you an awesome collection of new hairstyles 2017 for short and long hair which you can wear on your Eid festival with additional confidence of beauty. The following mentioned step by step hairstyles for eid 2017 can aid you in demonstrating real glamorous look on this wonderful event. Have a look on the picture gallery below! 🙂
1930s Curly Bun Hairstyle 2017
This chic, trendy hairdo has remained popular for years and decades. It’s very easy as young girls can do it at their homes as well.
- Just wash your hair well, put curlers in your locks and spray them and leave for 2-3 hours. You will get perfect curls. Don’t comb your hair now as the waves will get loose.
- After that, section your hair into two halves and start rolling your hair from forehead till the back of your neck.
- Make a messy bun at the back using bobby pins. Leave 2-3 strands of your curly hair out of the bun so that it looks flirty and stunning.
Do 30s-style makeup with this hairstyle and your look is now complete. Visit long curly hairstyles for women 2017 for more hairstyling ideas.
Bow Style Eid Hair Tutorial 2017
This hairstyle is very easy as teenage girls can also make them by their own. All you need is a pony, some hair pins and hair settling spray.
- Begin with taking two portions of your locks from the front part of the head. Tie them together with an elastic pony.
- Don’t pass out your hair from the pony to create a loop that is shown in the picture below.
- Divide the loop into two halves and clip each of the part with bobby pins.
- Pick up the remaining ends of the ponytail and wrap them up and around the elastic to hide it.
Braided Side Bun Tutorial 2017
Braided buns are the best choice on this summery Eid as they look stylish and trendy. Follow the step by step tutorial to achieve this amazing side bun hairdo.
- Section your hair from the left corner of your head.
- Now, divide the right part into three sections and start crossing them by taking the single strand of the hair from the side hair.
- Repeat adding hair and crossing section.
- When it reaches at the end of your hair, tie it with an elastic band.
- Now, start rolling it up and secure the bun with the bobby pins and hair spray.
Check Short Messy Updo Hairstyles for more bun styles.
Curl With A Hair Straightener Tutorial
If you want good bouncy curls on this Eid, then try to curl your hair with a hair straightener. Just follow the steps below!
- First comb your hair with brush.
- Then, tie your hair on the top of the head by leaving one section behind.
- Now take your straightener fairly close to the scalp, press the iron closed and turn it back on itself a half turn and run it to the down to the ends of the hair.
- If you want a tight curl, turn the straighteners to the full turn.
- For holding, put some hair spray all over your curls so that they stay longer.
Double Braided Ponytail Hairstyle
This hairstyle is best for hot summer days when you want your hair up from the neck. Follow the below mentioned steps to achieve your desired hairstyle look.
- For this style, you just have to divide your hair form the middle of your head and start with a three stand braid.
- After that, loose them so that they look big and bouncy.
- Repeat the same process on the second section of your hair.
- Then, wrap the two braids around the elastic of the ponytail and secure with some bobby pins.
- To hide the pony, take strand from the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic band.
Now you are ready for all eid gatherings and parties. Check Latest European Hairstyles 2016 for more unique styles.
Easy Ponytail Hairstyle Tutorial 2017
Ponytail Hairstyles always stays in fashion. To accomplish this hairdo, just follow the steps listed beneath!
- Section the hair from the center of your head and start backcombing your hair from the roots at the top of your head.
- After that, take your front hair section back with full care so that your front head looks neat and decent.
- Position your pony at the back and tie the front part hair around the elastic band.
- Finish off the look by using hair spray.
Pin Up Hairstyle Tutorial For Long Hair
Long hair are a blessing from God and you can do whatever you want with it. You can make braids, long ponytails, loose curls and simply just straight your hair, the choice is all yours! The hairstyle given below is very simple. You just have to follow the steps beneath to accomplish this look.
- Divide your hair from the crown part of your head and start backcombing your hair with the help of comb from the roots.
- Once your hair gets volume, neatly fix your hair at the back with bobby pins.
- Now it’s your own choice to curl or straight the remaining hair.
Eid Special Hairstyles For Long Hair 2016 gives you more ideas of styling your hair on this eid.
Curly Hairstyle Step By Step Tutorial
If you want professional curls on this Eid 2017, use these curlers to get the perfect look. Have a glance on the following steps to get this curly hairdo!
- First spray mousse or hair spray all over your hair.
- Then, roll your flicks or band so that they do not disturb you again and again.
- Roll all your hair using curlers.
- Wrap them tight to prevent hair from loosening while you sleep.
- Now, remove the curlers gently and style your curls as you like.
Messy Hairstyle Tutorial Step By Step
If you want messy yet trendy hairstyle on this Eid, try this one. Follow the steps below to get this catchy style!
- First curl your hair by using straightener, curling rod or curlers. This gives volume to your hair.
- After that, backcomb your hair from the crown part of your head.
- Now, make a simple loose braid from the front part of the head and tie it at the back using hair pins.
The beautiful hairstyle is ready for eid to make you stun. For more trendy hair looks, check Emo Hairstyles 2017 for Medium Hair.
Four Strand Braid Tutorial For Short Hair
Braids are the ones that always looks great and never went out of fashion. Just follow the steps beneath to attain this braided look on coming eid.
- Taking your front bangs out, take four strands of hair and starting with the side closest to your face, cross the outermost strand over the section next to it then under the next piece.
- Now starting from the other side, cross the outermost strand under the section next to it then over the next piece.
- Repeat the same process till the end of your hair and tie it with clips.
For more short hair looks, see New Short Hairstyles for Summer 2017.
Flowery Hair Bun Tutorial 2017
If you want to make your hair up from the neck in this summer and not interested to make that old messy bun, try this one girls!
- Start making dutch braid from the forehead of your head.
- Rotate the direction of your braid form the crown of the head to make some space for the flower bun.
- Repeat the process till end and tie it with elastic band.
- Now, loose the braid with your full potential.
- Roll up your braid and fix it with big bobby pins.
- On the middle of the bun, you can insert flower, pearls or diamantes to make it more gorgeous.
Headband Updo Hairstyle 2017
This rolled up hairdo also has a classic feel. Follow the step by step tutorial below to get this classy headband updo.
- Take a circular elastic band and put it in the top of your head by taking the flicks aside.
- Now, starting from the front, take small section of your hair and roll it inside the band.
- Repeat on the both sides, the hair will cover the band and look almost like a braid.
- Roll your back hair gently because they will come out again but don’t get panic, they will good rather disheveled. Now your summer hairdo is ready!
Simple Front Braid Hair Tutorial
This style is one of the best teenage girl hairstyles 2017. The young teenage girls can easily make this simple braid without much effort. Just follow the method to attain the following style!
- First of all, take 3 strands and by taking the side hair in each section, make simple braid till the end of your hair.
- After that, knot the braid with elastic band.
- Now, comb the remaining hair neatly and you are done.
Latest Braided Hairstyles 2017 offers you some more elegant braid looks.
Straight Hair Tutorial For Eid 2017
Straight hair is the wish of every single girl and they always looks good and decent on everyone. So, girls if you want to acquire straight hair, just follow these simple steps listed below!
- For simple straight hair, first wash your hair and comb the wet hair well.
- After that, blow dry your hair.
- Now, section your hair with sectioning clips.
- Apply heat protecting spray all over your hair so that they don’t get damaged.
- Hold your straightener firmly and straight your hair.
- To finish the look, gave some shine spray to make your hair shiny and silky.
You can also try these hair straightening remedies at home to get your hair straight naturally.
Waterfall Braid Step By Step Tutorial
Waterfall braid is also very simple as well as trendy. Follow this step by step tutorial to attain the stylish hairdo.
- Comb your hair and make sure it not tangled.
- Divide your hair into two sections and twist them two times.
- Now, take another section and place it in between the first two.
- Then, twist the first two sections to secure the third part.
- Repeat the process in the same way.
- Use bobby pins to tie your hair.
The super easy Waterfall Braided Tutorial guides you the easiest way to make this beautiful braid.
Mermaid Fishtail Braid Hair Tutorial
This is one of my most favorite hairstyle. The mermaid fishtail braid is a perfect way to pull your hair back, yet keeping a classy elegant look.
- Divide your hair into two equal portions.
- Now, start taking thin strands from hair and combine it with the other section in the same way that one strand from the other section and mix it with the first portion.
- Repeat the same process till the end of you hair and knot it with elastic band.
Half Up Hairdo Step By Step Tutorial
Girls who want to look simple on this eid, try this half up and half down hairstyle and make themselves decent and stylish.
- Section the hair from the front part of your head.
- Now, start backcombing your hair.
- After backcombing, tie half of your hair up and leave the remaining ones down. You are done!
Girls try these simple hairstyles for eid 2017 on this special eventÂ and make yourself more gorgeous and good looking.
Done with reading the article ‘Easy Hairstyles For Eid 2017-2018 Step By Step Tutorials’? Now it’s time to pick your favorite hairstyle and get ready for the auspicious occasion of Eid. You can carry any one of these hairstyles on eid ul fitr and eid ul azha both as well as on weddings and parties too.
At the end, we wish you all a very very Happy Eid Mubarak! 🙂 Have Fun! 🙂